- Account Executive
- Project Manager
- ERP Consultant (Finance & Accounting)
- Consultant / Senior Consultant
- Consultant / Associate Consultant
- To develop business leads through multi-channels marketing.
- To drive opportunity on new and existing customers.
- To conduct marketing / sales activities including seminars / briefing sessions to generate new business.
- To perform sales demonstrations and presentations.
- To work with Project Manager to ensure customer satisfaction and hence drive new opportunity.
- To coordinate pre-sales resource engagement and as well as proposal preparation.
- F.7 / University graduate
- Active, Aggressive and Discipline
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience of Computing business solutions, e.g. ERP, CRM & BI…etc is an advantage
- Ability to handle Challenge, work independently, self-motivated and work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin is a must
- Manage Business IT projects of a variety of sizes and business industries.
- Work with client project owners, business executives, managers, technical staffs, and users to define, monitor, and execute business objectives, requirement and solution analysis, scoping of phases, validation and acceptance criteria, go-live arrangement, support and training arrangement, etc.
- Internally work with technical consultants or implementation partners to define, monitor, and execute project solutions within time, budget, and resources constraints.
- Ensure project deliverables, communication, and management quality
- Negotiation with clients, and work for the best company interests.
- Manage projects in compliance with client-requested standards and methodologies when necessary.
- Manage all projects in compliance with company project procedure and methodology.
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in business software project management
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in software development, consulting, or business analysis
- Programming experience in AJAX, ASP.NET, C#, Java, and SQL is a plus
- Self-motivated and “Make-happen” attitude
- Excellent analytical mind, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Verbally fluent in verbal English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Excellent in written English communication and formal document writing is a must.
ERP Consultant (Finance & Accounting)
- Understand and document customers’ ERP requirements from operation and managerial points of view
- Review and consult customers on financial & accounting operation, incl. consolidation, cash flow, budget & forecasting, etc.
- Design and prepare real-time and periodic management report for customers
- Liaise with customers’ external auditors if necessary
- Work with technical colleagues to customize and configure ERP system to customers’ requirements
- Work with Project Manager to complete implementation on time and within budget
- Communicate/training/nursing of customer users to smooth adaption of the implemented ERP system
- Assist in Sales activities like understanding potential customers’ high level project scoping and budget estimation
- Degree holder in Accountancy or business related disciplines
- ACCA/CPA is definitely an advantage
- Experience in major or international CPA firms is an advantage
- Knowledge in company secretary duties and HK Listing Rule is an advantage
- Experience in handling PRC accounts is an advantage
- Good command in spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Good planning, organizing and interpersonal skills
- Mature, independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, leadership skills
Consultant / Senior Consultant
- To work as a consulting team member responsible for consultation and implementing business solutions using various technologies
- To analyze client requirements and objectives and to determine how software can be designed and customized to best-fit client’s requirements and objectives
- To communicate and negotiate with customers on solution and scope of work
- To develop and maintain high quality robust cloud application using different platforms
- To provide pre and post sales support as needed
- At least 6 years working experience in programming, requirement analysis, and solution design
- Experienced in business solutions consultation, design, analysis and implementation
- Ambitious working attitude
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid experience in implementing and designing Web-based and SOA solutions
- Solid CRM or ERP experience is advantageous
- Solid experience in system integration and system design
- Project Management experience is advantageous
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and under pressure
- Ability to manage team of junior technical members during implementation
- Ability to conduct business requirement collection, application/system design and proper documentation
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with ability to speak Mandarin
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills are required as system analyst/consultants works directly with clients
- Fresh graduates should NOT apply for this position
- Candidate with less experience will consider as Consultant
Consultant / Associate Consultant
- Work as a consulting team member and responsible for consultation and implementing business solutions
- Analyse clients’ business objectives and requirements to design the best solution and provide appropriate consultation advises
- Develop and Maintain high quality robust cloud applications using different platform
- Communicate and Negotiate with client on solution and scope of work
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate Consultant
- Energetic and passionate on latest technology trends with management Mindset
- Ambitious working attitude and hunger for job satisfaction
- Self-motivated, responsible, and serious on commitment
- Team player but also able to work independent
- Degree holder in business, IT or related disciplines with at least 1 year experience
- Hands on experience on CRM, ERP, BI and/or Mobile solution is an advantage
- Familiar with at least one programming language, e.g. HTML/Script/C#/Java/SQL
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Confidence and skill in analytics, communication, presentation and public speaking
If you’re interested in any of the advertised roles, please send a copy of your full resume, stating present and expected salary, employment history, contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be kept strictly confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.