Customer Success Stories
ESET Increases Ecommerce Revenues Tenfold With NetSuite
We have been able to customize NetSuite to meet most of our needs, faster and at a lower price than we would have with any other system. “
—John Tannone, Director of Business Systems, ESET
- Increased monthly E-store orders from 4,000 to 30,000 in 4 years with NetSuite Ecommerce.
- Ecommerce sales revenue increased 10-fold since adopting NetSuite.
- Managing over 1,000 customer support contacts daily with reduced error rate and greater efficiency, slowing growth of support staff even as volumes grow.
- Tightened anti-fraud controls, leading to reduction in chargebacks by a factor of 8.
- Business multiplied annually, outgrowing constraints of small-office software.
- Previous solutions offered no unified view of customer records, leading to mishandled inquiries.
- Former shopping cart lacked sophisticated activity and abandonment analysis.
- ESET needed enterprise-grade infrastructure without adding IT staff.
- Wanted highly flexible solution without typical high ERP costs.
- 200 NetSuite users for Financials, CRM and Ecommerce—all integrated, providing timely insight to month-end P/L, avoiding point solutions.
- Customer support, lead gen, and sales routing all automated in NetSuite.
- Partners and resellers access NetSuite through Customer Center.
- Promotional codes and referral program via NetSuite Web services.