Customer Success Stories
- Automated professional services processes now support more than 3,000 projects in more than 15 countries.
- NetSuite OpenAir gives Siemens visibility into 2,700 resources with more than 1,500 sets of skills and unique product knowledge.
- Global resource utilization now lets Siemens calculate and forecast revenue flow for professional services.
- Multi-currency capabilities help streamline financial reporting for world-traveling professional services teams.
- The Siemens PLM services was wasting time and money trying to manage 15 disparate professional services applications.
- Overly-complicated, non-standard processes reduced visibility, making global and regional resource utilization impossible.
- The division didn’t want to extend the company’s SAP software because of the high cost of maintaining remote client-server software.
- Siemens began by running employee workshops to help users make the transition from their proprietary systems to NetSuite OpenAir.
- First module implemented was resource management, then time capture and other modules.
- Nine-month rollout started with offices in Benelux, then simultaneously in America, Europe, and Asia South Pacific.