A new way of working
Imagining the future, inspiring innovation and working with next generation technologies
Explore the keynote speaker (10:00AM to 12:05PM)
A New Way of Working (10:00AM)
– Amit Singh, President, Google for Work
– Talk about the new work. Imagining the future, inspiring innovation and working with next generation technologies.
The collaborative economy: empowering employees to think 10X (10:25AM)
– Frank Farral, Deloitte Access Economies
– Unlocking a collaborative workforce is delivering major benefits for businesses and helping them to meet their productivity and innovation challenges.
Imagining the future: getting moonshots ready for the real world (10:50AM)
Inspired innovation: bringing visionary products to market (11:15AM)
– Sundar Pichai, SVP, Google
– Share insights on how Google innovates from idea to product using the latest cloud technologies, and will discuss breakthrough product development that helps people better together on mobile and collaborate in the cloud.
The next generation of Cloud (11:40AM)
– Urs Holzle, SVP, Google
– The world is fast changing and increasingly challenging for companies to differentiate and compete. How will you embrace digital disruption to grow your company? How cloud’s helping businesses be more agile, green, and cost-effective?
The new work: work the way you live (12:05PM to 13:30PM)
Google Drive for Work: work without limits
– Jeremiah Dillon, Head of Google Apps Product Marketing
Please fill in the form for registration !
No. of Employees (Global): No. of Employees in HK: