How fast-growing, multi-location companies gain an edge with NetSuite
This event examines key NetSuite SuiteCommerce functionality, including support for both B2B and B2C transactions, providing a B2C shopping experience for your B2B customers, and driving efficiency and growth with seamless integration to inventory and order management, CRM and financials.
Key takeaways include:
- Supports B2C and B2B transactions on a single platform to expand your sales channels
- Seamlessly links an ecommerce front end to your inventory and order management, CRM, financials, marketing and reporting
- Delivers real-time visibility into orders, inventory and sales throughout the order lifecycle
- Empowers customers with robust self-service to manage their shopping experience, including order history and status, profiles, credit cards and passwords
- Drives efficiency and insight with a single data repository for operations and analytics.
Whether you are transitioning to the cloud or advancing to the next level, this event offers strategic insights that enable your organisation to adapt and be ahead of the curve.
Manager or above
30 May (Fri)
The Executive Center, Level 3, Three Pacific Place, 1 Queen’s Road East, Admiralty, Hong Kong
**The seats are limited, first-come-first-served.**
Solution Partner of NetSuite.
Go Now here! The Real Exclusive Deals Are Here!
Introv always innovates to bring up revolutionary changes for firms to achieve a higher level of business success.
No hardware. No software. No headaches.
Transform your business with the trusted leader in cloud computing , EPR and CRM.
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Mandy Tsang at +852 3616 6574 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.