Customer Success Stories
The Hong Kong Venture Capital and Private Equity Association
HKVCA was established about 28 years ago since 1987. Their objective is to promote and protect the interests of the venture capital industry in Hong Kong.
To stimulate a vibrant venture capital and the private equity industry in Asia while promoting the role of member firms in value creation, innovation and economic development via different networking and experience sharing events & forums.
- They are having around 50 events annually for membership engagement with more than 6,000 members. Their database don’t have that capacity to serve these but the number of members is keep growing for about 50% or more over the past 3 years.
- They manually input members’ information into system when they receive any event registrants or invoice and so on from email, phone call or fax, which is a very old fashion way, increase typo and wasting manpower.
Result & Benefits
- Salesforce allows HKVCA to be more interactive with members & communicate with them in a more efficient way. For example, members can register the event online by just a click, and both members and staffs don’t have to waste any time on making phone call. This can also increase the customer engagement into the association.
- Customer information that collected online can be auto created at Salesforce so that they are able to have a more statistic report for event(s) and therefore, they can do further analyze on what they want to achieve in the future.
- The whole process from event registration till invoice billing and make the payment becomes more smoothly, a more seamless way.